Sen. Graham Officially Announces He’s Running for PresidentNicholas Johnston
“I want to be the president to defeat the enemies trying to kill us, not just penalize them or criticize them or contain them, but defeat them,” Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., says in excerpts of speech announcing his presidential campaign.
- Graham holding event today in Central, S.C.
- Says U.S. will “never enjoy peaceful co-existence with radical Islam”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- Uber Halts Autonomous-Car Testing After Fatal Arizona Crash
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge