Russian GDP Fell 4.2% Y/Y in April, Economy Ministry SaysAnna Andrianova
Russia revises March GDP decline to 2.7% y/y vs previous est. of 3.4% drop, Economy Ministry says in website report on website.
- April trade balance fell 17% y/y to $16.5b
- Exports fall 31% y/y to $32.7b
- Imports fall 42% y/y to $16.2b
- Link to statement (Russian): http://bit.ly/1GfOOai
- NOTE: Russian GDP Fell 3.4% Y/y in March, Economy Ministry Says Link
- NOTE: Russian Wages Sink Most Since 1999 as Retail-Sales Slump Deepens Link
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat