Powerhouse Habitat Seeks EU370m in Paris IPO, Terms ShowFrancesca Cinelli
Powerhouse Habitat to raise about EU370m in Paris IPO; free float and any secondary offer yet to be determined, according to terms obtained by Bloomberg.
- Retail offering in France
- Will use proceeds for acquisitions in French residential property
- Joint global coordinators and joint bookrunners: Exane BNP Paribas, JPMorgan
- Joint Bookrunner: Credit Suisse
- Co-lead manager: Kempen
- NOTE: FT reported May 22 that IPO would make co. France’s
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.