Pills and Car Accidents Kill More People Than Plane Crashes and QuakesSonali Basak
Drug overdoses and car accidents are more likely to kill Americans than events such as plane crashes and cataclysmic storms, according to a report from a safety group that said people frequently misjudge the risks they take.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat