Mota Rises as Much as 9% After Ascendi Agrees on PartnershipJoao Lima
Shares of Portuguese construction co. Mota-Engil rise as much as 9.02% to EU2.66 and trade 8.36% higher at EU2.644 as of 8:18 a.m. in Lisbon.
- NOTE May 31: Mota Says Ardian Will Invest EU300m in Partnership With Ascendi Link
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018