MORE: Playtech Says Plus500 Deal to Enhance Earnings ImmediatelyGaurav Panchal
Playtech to buy Plus500 in a recommended deal for 400p/sh or ~GBP459.6m.
- Playtech says combination of Plus500 with Playtech’s recently acquired TradeFX business will enable combined business to maximise market opportunity, product offering by utilising the strengths of both businesses
- Acquisition is expected to be immediately earnings enhancing
- Currently anticipates deal to complete by Sept. end, subject to regulatory approval
- Acquisition will be put to the vote of Playtech shareholders
- Call: Playtech CEO Mor Weizer and CFO Playtech Ron Hoffman to host a conference call today at 8:30am
- Dial-in no. UK: +44 020 3427 1918; Israel: +9723763 0145; conference ID: 7396893
- Earlier: Playtech Agrees to Buy Plus500 for GBP459.6m Link
- Plus500 Short Interest: 3.75% of shares outstanding, 4.31m qty, 2 days to cover: Markit
- Odey Asset Management owns 20.8% of voting rights in Plus 500: Filing Link
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like: