Manchester Hub Earmarks $1.5 Billion to Lure Long-Haul AirlinesChris Jasper
Manchester Airport, the leading U.K. hub outside London, said it will spend 1 billion pounds ($1.5 billion) over the next 10 years on more than 60 upgrades aimed at broadening its appeal to the world’s long-haul airlines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs