Ibovespa Futures Rise as China Considers Doubling Bond ProgramDenyse Godoy
Contracts expiring in June add 0.2% to 53,140 in Sao Paulo.
- Chinese policy makers consider doubling local bond-swap program: people familiar with discussions
- NOTE: China is Brazil’s main trading partner
- Lender Bradesco may be active as newspaper Valor Economico reported it considers reducing interest rate on mortgages
- Health plans manager Qualicorp may move after announcing a share buyback
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations