Global Freight Volume Seen by Goldman Slow Due to Weak EM DemandClaudia Carpenter
U.S. imports are sole driver of global trade growth, Patrick Creuset, an analyst at Goldman, says in report.
- Impact of oil price/FX moves also cause of slowing global freight volume
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It's Gone Too Far
- European Stocks Falter After Asia Rally; Oil Rises: Markets Wrap
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day
- Singapore Plans to Boost Goods and Services Tax to 9%