French Economic Recovery Not Yet Here, 75% Managers Say in PollAndrea Rothman
Poll by Vivavoice for HEC business school, Le Figaro newspaper and France Inter radio station surveyed 400 people May 13-19.
- Managers saying recovery hasn’t come yet remain pessimistic about France: 63% anticipate drop in employment, 39% expect drop in quality of life
- Results however show improvement over last several months
- Cos. where managers most eager to be working in future include EDF at 17%, Total at 15% and SNCF at 9%, poll shows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis