Fraser Sees Unequivocal Proof of House Price Bubble in SydneyJason Scott
Concerned historically low levels of interest rates encouraging over-investment in housing, Australian Treasury Secretary John Fraser says in testimony to parliamentary committee in Canberra.
- Fraser: Unequivocally a price bubble in Sydney; evidence of bubble in higher-priced parts of Melbourne; less the case in other parts of Australia
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas