Former HKMA Official Plans Chinese Bond Fund for InstitutionsBei Hu
A former head of Hong Kong Monetary Authority’s direct investment division, which oversees more than $250 billion of foreign exchange reserves, plans to start his own Chinese bond funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’