Brazil Analysts Boost Interest-Rate Forecast to Nine-Year HighDavid Biller
Economists raised their forecast for Brazil’s key interest rate to the highest since 2006 as they expect policy makers to continue boosting borrowing costs after this week’s meeting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap