BNP Paribas Appoints Philippe Noirot as Country Head of S. KoreaKyungji Cho
Noirot to succeed Joris Dierckx, who will move internally to new senior position in Asia Pacific region, according to BNP statement.
- Noirot’s new role is effective July 1 and he will report to Eric Raynaud, CEO of BNP Paribas Asia Pacific
- Noirot is currently head of corporate deposits & liquidity and head of business development for corporate & institutional banking in Asia Pacific, based in Singapore
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat