BlueBay Cuts Holdings of Peripheral Bonds on Greek Exit ConcernAnchalee Worrachate
BlueBay Asset Management LLP, which oversees $59 billion, has cut its holdings of Italian, Spanish and Portuguese bonds on concern Greece is heading for the euro-zone exit door.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018