Australian Equity Movers: Sirtex, UGL, Prana, Slater & GordonMichael Sin
Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 falls 0.7% to close at 5,735.40. New Zealand was closed for holiday.
- Prana +39%; European Commission approves PBT2 orphan designation for Huntington’s disease
- Sirtex +14%; Sirflox results confirmed meaningful
- UGL +10%; sees FY15 rev. incl. DTZ contribution A$3.1b; NOTE: FY sales est. A$2.84b: Bloomberg data
- Slater & Gordon +2.8%; completes PSD purchase
- Evolution -3.8%; pares gain from Friday; NOTE: Friday completed institutional entitlement offer
- ANZ -1.4%, Westpac -1.3%, NAB -0.8%, CBA -0.7%; Measures taken by APRA on mortgage lending starting to have an effect on banks’ behavior, said RBA Assistant Governor Malcolm Edey
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.