AstraZeneca Near Decision on Suicide-Linked Drug, CEO SaysOliver Staley
AstraZeneca Plc will decide in a “few weeks” whether to pursue independently a drug for psoriasis after its partner dropped out of the project, said Pascal Soriot, chief executive officer of the U.K. drug company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner