Altera Rises in German Trading as Intel Deal Said to Be NearIan King and Alex Sherman
Altera Corp. shares rose in German trading as Intel Corp. is said to be near a deal to acquire the chipmaker and add to a record year for industry consolidation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing