Alstom Develops New High-Speed Trains for International TendersFrancois de Beaupuy
Alstom SA, the French maker of rail equipment and signaling systems, is starting to develop larger, more comfortable and more efficient high-speed trains to win rail contracts at home and in the U.S., Spain and the U.K.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis