U.S. Secretary of State Kerry Injures Leg Cycling in FranceTerry Atlas
John Kerry suffers leg injury Sunday morning, while cycling near Scionzier, France, State Department spokesman John Kirby says.
- Paramedics and physician were on scene with Kerry’s motorcade at time of accident
- Kerry was transported via medical helicopter to Hospital University Geneva, where he’s being evaluated
- Kerry is stable and probably suffered leg injury; he didn’t lose consciousness
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap