Qatar Keeps Travel Ban on Five Taliban Traded for BergdahlDavid Lerman
Qatar agreed to temporarily extend a travel ban and the monitoring of five Taliban prisoners released a year ago from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, in exchange for U.S. Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, according to the State Department.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap