Projects Worth 26.5 Trillion Rupees Stalled in India, Study SaysBhuma Shrivastava
Projects stuck across sectors in India due to regulatory issues, according to a study by industry body ASSOCHAM.
- Report looked at investment pattern across Indian states during 2009-2014
- Land acquisition and environmental clearances were the biggest hurdles
- Projects worth 154.4 trillion rupees were underway across India as on Dec. 2014: report
- Execution record in Indian projects worsened from 2009 to 2014
- States’ cooperation is essential for “Make in India” to succeed: report
- NOTE: India Inc. Calls on Modi to Spend $16 Billion to Boost Economy Link
- NOTE: A $750 Billion Gap in India’s Push for China-Like Infrastructure Link
- NOTE: Modi Manufacturing Dream Confronts Ending Regulation Nightmare Link
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.