Meet the Central Bankers Who Fight With Tomatoes and OwlsYudith Ho
Rosmaya Hadi, head of the Indonesian central bank in West Java province, is trying to rein in Asia’s highest inflation rate. That’s why she’s harvesting tomatoes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations