Kerry Flying to Boston After Bike Accident in France: State DeptTerry Atlas
U.S. Secretary of State broke right femur in bicycling accident in eastern French town of Scionzier, State Department spokesman John Kirby says in statement.
- Kerry “never lost consciousness, his injury is not life-threatening”
- Kerry expected to make full recovery
- Kerry breaks off European trip to seek treatment at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston
- Secretary of State is “in good spirits”
- Kerry returning to Boston today
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Stocks Slide in Broad Selloff; Brexit Spurs Pound: Markets Wrap
- Snowstorm Looms as Spring Begins in Washington, Mid-Atlantic