IN THE U.K., EUROPEAN MEDIA: Kwik-Fit, Trustpilot, Kuwaiti FundNicholas Larkin
The following stories on European companies appeared in European media at the weekend. For news on the European debt crisis, see here.
BREAKING WEEKEND M&A STORIES:
- Kwik-Fit Netherlands Denies Possible Takeover by Euromaster: ANP
- Kuwait Wealth Fund in Bidding for Angel Trains: Sunday Times
- Trustpilot Will Consider IPO, CEO Tells Sunday Express
- PZU Agrees to Buy 25.3% Stake in Alior for 1.63b Zloty
- Stifel in Lead to Buy Barclays U.S. Wealth Unit, Reuters Says
- Brookfield Said in Talks to Buy Blackstone’s Center Parcs
U.K. & IRELAND:
- U.K. Banks Start Probes Amid FIFA Corruption Allegations: Times
- Terra Firma’s Four Seasons Sees Bigger Losses: Sunday Times
- Morrison Investors Back Living Wage Call at AGM: Mail on Sunday
- Morrison Faces Shareholder Revolt Over Ex-CEO’s Bonus, Sky Says
- Quindell’s Last Hedge Fund Short-Seller Cashes in Bet: Telegraph
- Edag Engineering Said Planning IPO in 2H 2015, Dow Jones Reports
- Sweden Readies Infrastructure Boom to Help Lower Unemployment
- EU Says Russia Bans 89 Officials From Entry, Criticizes Measure
- Bollore to Meet Italy Govt Next Week on Tel Italia: Messaggero
- PZU Keeps Div. Policy After Alior Deal, Seeks More M&A: CEO
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.