Greater China Stocks to Watch: China National Nuclear, HuataiBilly Chan
FTSE China A50 +0.1%.
- Bonjour (653 HK): Sees significant rise in profit for 6 mos.
- China National Nuclear (601985 CH): To raise 13.2b yuan in Shanghai IPO; Sets IPO price at 3.39 yuan apiece
- Chinese medical cos.: China reports first MERS virus case in S.Korean traveler
- Chinese banks: 4 out of 28 major Chinese banks failed a stress test in late 2014 simulating a "severe liquidity shock": PBOC
- Chinese stk brokerages: China may start index options trading as early as Sept.: Shanghai Securities News
- CITIC Securities (6030 HK): Makes offer for outstanding KVB Kunlun (8077 HK) shrs
- GCL-POLY Energy (3800 HK): Units to invest 251m yuan in limited partnership
- Hanergy (566 HK): Factories appear busy, hiring employees: WSJ
- Huatai Securities (6886 HK): H.K. listing debut trading; gray mkt price +10.9% Fri.
- Macau casino operators: Govt to post gross gaming revenue data for May
- Modern Land (1107 HK): Board approves proposal for 1-for-10 bonus issue
- Ping An (2318 HK), Country Garden (2007 HK): Cos. start property crowd-funding project
- Ports (589 HK): Agrees to sell 20% in Ports Asia Holdings for 600m yuan
- Prada (1913 HK): Moves earnings board meeting date to June 12 from June 15
- Reorient (376 HK): Jack Ma-backed Yunfeng Financial will buy 56% stake in Reorient for HK$2.68b
- Shenhua (1088 HK): Raises June coal prices by 5 yuan/ton after output cut: China Times
- Sinoma Intl (600970 CH): Agrees to buy Anhui Jieyuan for 1b yuan
- Soochow Securities (601555 CH): To raise up to 7.5b yuan in private placement
- Sunlight REIT (435 HK): Sells 3 properties by tender for HK$919.5m
- Sunshine (509 HK): Says rights offer 74.5% subscribed
- Swire Properties (1972 HK), China Motor Bus (26 HK): Form JV to redevelop land in H.K.
- Winsway (1733 HK): Says standstill agreement extended to June 15
- Yeebo (259 HK): Expects to record significant gain in FY profit
- Zhaojin Mining (1818 HK): To pay 2.7b yuan for Shandong Ruihai stake
- Zoomlion (000157 CH): Shares to suspend trading in Shenzhen on important matter
- Stocks trading ex-div. incl. Beijing North Star (588 HK), China Everbright Intl (257 HK), China LotSynergy (1371 HK), China Railway Group (390 HK), Fosun Intl (656 HK), Longfor (960 HK), Lonking (3339 HK), NewOcean Energy (342 HK), Shanghai Industrial Urban (563 HK), Shangri-La Asia (69 HK), Shui On (272 HK), Tiande Chemical (609 HK), Tingyi (322 HK), ZTE (763 HK)
- Click here for cos. trading above 20/50/200 DMAs, Bollinger upper band with RSI above 80
- Click here for cos. trading below 20/50/200 DMAs, Bollinger lower band with RSI below 30
- NOTE: Click here for instructions on how to get this story sent to your inbox every morning
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- All 65 Aboard Plane Feared Dead in Crash in Southern Iran
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- Apple’s New Spaceship Campus Has One Flaw – and It Hurts
- Winn-Dixie and Tops Owners Are Said to Prepare for Bankruptcy