Beau Biden, Vice President’s Son, Dies of Brain Cancer at 46Angela Greiling Keane
Beau Biden, oldest son of Vice President Joe Biden, has died of brain cancer, vice president’s office says.
- Biden, 46, was Iraq war veteran and had been Delaware attorney general
- “The entire Biden family is saddened beyond words. We know that Beau’s spirit will live on in all of us:” Joe Biden says in e-mailed statement
- Beau Biden is survived by his wife, Hallie, and children Natalie and Hunter
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History