Virgin Australia CEO Says May Reconsider Some Routes, AFR SaysDavid Stringer
Co. could stop operating on some marginal routes in northern Australia if govt opens up sector to other international airlines, adding to competition, Australian Financial Review reports today, citing Virgin CEO John Borghetti.
- Demand from leisure travelers expected to be “very soft” over next 6 mos. on weaker Australia economy, Borghetti quoted as saying at a Sydney conference Friday
- NOTE: Australia’s govt considering plans to allow international airlines to carry passengers between domestic airports in parts of northern Australia; link
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- U.S. Companies Abandon the NRA as Boycott Call Grows
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- Prime-Age Men May Never Return to U.S. Workforce, Fed Paper Says
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone