U.S. Marketing Executive Pleads Not Guilty in FIFA CaseChristie Smythe and David Voreacos
A U.S. sports marketing executive charged in a sweeping corruption probe of international soccer officials was freed on bail after pleading not guilty, in the first appearance in an American court of 14 defendants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet