U.S. Stocks Trim Monthly Gain as Data Raise Concern on EconomyCallie Bost and Joseph Ciolli
U.S. stocks declined, with equities paring their best monthly gains since February, as May economic data raised concern over the strength of the economy after a first-quarter contraction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's