South Sudan Minister Says UN Patrols Frightening Juba ResidentsOkech Francis
South Sudanese Information Minister Michael Makuei Lueth said patrols in the capital by United Nations peacekeepers are “frightening” residents and that their movements should be restricted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’