Silk Road Mastermind Handed Life in Prison for Drug BazaarBob Van Voris and Erik Larson
The man known as the Dread Pirate Roberts was sentenced to life in prison for running a $214 million online drug bazaar called Silk Road, despite pleas for leniency for the 31-year-old from friends and family who claimed he was naive in creating the website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet