SAP CEO McDermott Says Salesforce ’At the Top’Aaron Ricadela
SAP SE chief executive officer Bill McDermott said Salesforce.com Inc is “at a climax” of success and Workday Inc. would see shrinking deal sizes.
- Salesforce “is at the top right now,” McDermott said at Sanford C. Bernstein conference in New York
- Workday software could see prices and deal sizes fall, he said
- Tech industry could see mergers “of equals,” but “within SAP, we kind of did our buying spree.”
- NOTE: SAP CEO McDermott Says Salesforce Unlikely to Be Bought
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap