Prepa Says It’s Set to Present Restructuring Plan MondayMichelle Kaske
Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority plans to meet with creditors June 1 at 9 a.m. local time at the offices of Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton LLP, according to a spokesman for the utility.
- Lisa Donahue, Prepa’s chief restructuring officer, plans to present a proposal to turn around the junk-rated power provider, according to Jose Echevarria, the agency’s spokesman in San Juan.
- Prepa’s forbearance agreement with creditors expires June 4.
- Timothy Vaughn, a spokesman for Cleary Gottlieb, said the firm had no comment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet