Phosagro 1Q Net Jumps to 14.16b Rubles vs 1.86b Rubles Y/yYuliya Fedorinova
1Q rev. rises 71% y/y to 50.2b rubles, co. says in statement.
- 1Q Ebitda jumps 186% y/y to 24.59b rubles
- *Ebitda margin 49% vs 29% y/y
- Co. says net debt to Ebitda ratio falls to 0.91 from 2.48 at end-2014
- NOTE: Phosagro cuts investments on weaker ruble, abandoned project
- NOTE: Phosagro joins Mosaic in seeing jump in Indian phosphate use
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations