Nomura, RBS Seek Delay of Order to Pay U.S. Agency $806 MillionRobert Burnson
Nomura Holdings Inc. and Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc asked to put on hold a court order to pay $806 million in damages to government-owned mortgage companies while they appeal the ruling.
- Banks say they’ll file notice appeal on June 10
- Nomura, RBS plan to fight ruling in case over misleading securities pitches
- NOTE: A federal judge in New York ordered the banks to pay the full amount requested by the Federal Housing Finance
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Stocks Slide in Broad Selloff; Brexit Spurs Pound: Markets Wrap
- Snowstorm Looms as Spring Begins in Washington, Mid-Atlantic