Intel Said to Be Near Altera Purchase as Chip Deals AccelerateIan King and Alex Sherman
Intel Corp. is near a deal to acquire Altera Corp. in a purchase that will take out yet another chipmaker and add to a record year for industry consolidation, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline