Inequality Creates Room for Fragile Africa States: KaberukaOlivier Monnier
African Development Bank must help reduce inequality in member states, outgoing President Donald Kaberuka tells reporters in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
- Earlier, President-elect Akinwumi Adesina says lender must focus on promoting inclusive growth, creating jobs for youth
- Jobs for young will help reduce migration crisis, especially to Europe: Adesina
- Lender must help drive private sector, good governance, empower women; deal with climate change, food security: Adesina
- Growth must be sustained, regional integration promoted: Adesina
- Focus on small nations that are especially fragile: Adesina
- NOTE: Nigeria’s Adesina Elected African Development Bank
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.