India Bank Futures Return to Premium Amid Rate Cut SpeculationSantanu Chakraborty
Futures on a gauge of Indian banks climbed to the highest level in three weeks against the underlying index, amid speculation that the central bank will lower interest rates next week, spurring a rally in lenders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem