Gamesa to Supply ScottishPower With 239 Megawatts of TurbinesLouise Downing
Gamesa Corp. Tecnologica SA, Spain’s biggest wind-turbine maker, won an order to supply ScottishPower Renewables Ltd. with 239 megawatts of its machines for a wind farm in southern Scotland.
Gamesa will start delivering turbines in February for the facility that will begin working in the first quarter of 2017, it said in an e-mailed statement Friday. It will supply 94 turbines of 2.5 megawatts each and two of its 2-megawatt systems.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- Why High-Flying U.S. Home Prices Seen Getting Another Jolt
- Stocks Push Higher; Dollar Reaches 3-Month Peak: Markets Wrap
- Ford Plans $11.5 Billion in Extra Cuts, Kills Most U.S. Cars
- American Cities Are Fighting Big Business Over Wireless Internet, and They’re Losing