FIFA Change May Come When Kids Today Reach College: Sports LineBy
Sepp Blatter is seeking fifth consecutive term as president
U.S. probe accuses seven top soccer officials of corruption
A few hours after helping to cover the biggest international sports story of 2015, Sports Line went to a local middle school to speak with students about his job.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018