Emerging Stocks Drop as Asia Declines Offset U.S. Rate OutlookZahra Hankir and Elena Popina
Emerging-market stocks slumped for a fifth straight day as Asian shares sank amid volatility in China’s equity market, offsetting economic data that weakened the case for an increase in U.S. interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap