Chicago Business Activity Index Fell to 46.2 in May From 52.3Nina Glinski
The Institute for Supply Management-Chicago Inc.’s business barometer fell to 46.2 in May from 52.3 the prior month, a report showed Friday. Readings lower than 50 indicate contraction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap