Brazil Said to Have No Ceiling for Benchmark Rate IncreasesEric Martin and Mario Sergio Lima
Brazil’s central bank is still waiting for inflation expectations to drop to the center of the 4.5 percent target by the end of next year and have no limit to increase rates to reach that goal, a person close to the government economic team said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’