Blatter Wins Fifth Term at FIFA Before Blasting U.S. ProbeTariq Panja, Hugo Miller and Roxana Zega
Sepp Blatter retained the top job at soccer’s governing body and then proceeded to blast the U.S. Justice Department which began a criminal investigation targeting his organization days before his re-election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’