Vodafone Cut to BBB+ by S&P on Outlook for Competition, CreditAmy Thomson
Vodafone Group Plc got its debt rating lowered by Standard & Poor’s because of a slower return to growth and the prospect of more spending to shore up spectrum licenses, the airwaves carriers must lease from governments to carry voice and data signals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's