U.S. to Vote for Ali, Blatter's Challenger, as FIFA PresidentBy
Vote of 209 member institutions to be held Friday in Zurich
Blatter is seeking fifth term in wake of corruption scandal
U.S. Soccer Federation President Sunil Gulati said the U.S. will be voting for Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein of Jordan as president of FIFA rather than incumbent Sepp Blatter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’