MORE: N.Z. Building Approvals Led by Auckland Apartment DemandTracy Withers
Statistics New Zealand publishes April building consents report in Wellington.
- Unadjusted approvals rise 1.4% Y/Y to 2,112
- Auckland approvals rise to 912, or 43% of national total
- Auckland led by 405 permits in Waitemata/Gulf
- Apartment approvals surge to a seven-year high of 467
- Auckland apartment approvals jump to 438
- Canterbury approvals drop to a 22-month low of 427
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.