MORE: N.Z. Building Approvals Led by Auckland Apartment DemandTracy Withers
Statistics New Zealand publishes April building consents report in Wellington.
- Unadjusted approvals rise 1.4% Y/Y to 2,112
- Auckland approvals rise to 912, or 43% of national total
- Auckland led by 405 permits in Waitemata/Gulf
- Apartment approvals surge to a seven-year high of 467
- Auckland apartment approvals jump to 438
- Canterbury approvals drop to a 22-month low of 427
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill