Lehman’s Fuld Speaks Out for Little Guy at Penny-Stock VenueZeke Faux
Richard “Dick” Fuld, who led Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. into the bankruptcy that set off the near-collapse of the world’s financial system, says he’s now working for the small companies that America needs for a real economic recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's