JPMorgan Said to Plan Thousands of Job Cuts to Trim ExpensesHugh Son
JPMorgan Chase & Co. will cut thousands of jobs over the next year as the biggest U.S. bank by assets seeks to contain expenses and sells businesses, said a person with knowledge of the plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap